Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SweetandSpicy


It's difficult to be friends with people who suffer from mood swings and tantrums but it is more difficult when you are the one who suffers from it. I, personally, hate them but it's a lot different when I'm the one acting that way. I don't know why I have difficulty managing my anger and frustration but I am grateful that I have that attitude for once in a while I get to release my emotions (who wants to be a reservoir of negative feelings?). I find it positive and at the same time negative. It is negative for me since when I'm frustrated I always say or do something that I do not really mean. One thing more is I will not feel apologetic with what I did and will put in my mind that it is just right for them. When I'm pissed or frustrated, I keep on ranting about it and keep on repeating them to someone until I cool down. But it's a whole lot different when I am really angry or furious about something, I usually release it by punching something, abusing someone, usually myself (verbally and nonverbally), listening to music or eating something I crave.
If I don't, I cry (I usually cried when I was angry, a humiliating tendency--a quote by Isabella "Bella" Swan.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment