Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Daydreaming. No more!

In some ways, I am like Carrie. We both have curly hair (sort of!). Both don't have mother (I lost my mom when I was seventeen). Both have a bitchy-bitch sister and a loving father.Just like her I have a lot of dreams, from small to big, from simple to complex. Right now, I'm starting to realize all my dreams, many of my dreams. I can't say enough about me and Carrie's resemblances 'cause I've watched only a part. Perhaps, I could tell you what my dreams are. I feel sick whenever I think of my dreams not coming true so I try so hard to realize how would I achieve my dreams. Dreams. Dreams. Dreams.

1. This year, be a teacher. (It's coming true now and in few months time, I will be.)

2. My target five years from now is to have my masteral and after that is doctorate.

3. I want to put up businesses. (Take note! Plural.)

4. Photographer

5. Writer/Blogger

6. Travel the world

7. Thespian (My very big dream)

8. And top of it all, I WANT TO BE MYSELF!

You are probably wondering how would I take these things to reality or I am just mistaken? Maybe it's me who is wondering. That is what I am trying to figure out. First thing, perhaps, is to avoid relationships at the moment. As much as possible, emotion should never overshadow reason because I know 'you are trouble when you walk in'. So for now, sacrifice. I may seem so ambitious but for me, it's natural.

absolutely me, Follow the Drama, Gian Bala, Gian Mariel Melegrito Bala, ilmelodrama, Infamous Leiramian Melodrama, Mariel Bala, Carrie Diaries, Carrie, Curly hair, fashion,

absolutely me, Follow the Drama, Gian Bala, Gian Mariel Melegrito Bala, ilmelodrama, Infamous Leiramian Melodrama, Mariel Bala, Carrie Diaries, Carrie, Curly hair, fashion,

absolutely me, Follow the Drama, Gian Bala, Gian Mariel Melegrito Bala, ilmelodrama, Infamous Leiramian Melodrama, Mariel Bala, Carrie Diaries, Carrie, Curly hair, fashion,

absolutely me, Follow the Drama, Gian Bala, Gian Mariel Melegrito Bala, ilmelodrama, Infamous Leiramian Melodrama, Mariel Bala, Carrie Diaries, Carrie, Curly hair, fashion,



No comments:

Post a Comment