Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy Last days of vacation!


I can’t recall anything that is recountable about my summer. All I can think of are the times when I received numerous disapprovals (disapproved but fighting), disappointments (disappointed but not defeated), rejections (rejected but undaunted) and you name it. This whole summer of mine is just full of frustrations. Summer full of whines and rants since I did not get my “dream” job (let me rectify this, it should be “ideal”) and that is to teach in Marian, to my former pupils in particular. Nevertheless, I still have a reason to be happy (not really happy, though). Last May 16, Sr. Meriam, finally, told me that I am hired. I did not feel the euphoria I am longing to feel, I just felt secured. Since the day I was hired, I felt absurd! I am to teach all the subjects for Grade III including Science, Filipino, Christian Living, MAPE, and Math! And those are not my forte. I think my job in St. Antoninus will be a lot different from Marian. But I promise myself I will try to get back to Marian and so I WILL BE BACK WITH A VENGEANCE.

PS
This summer is not a total waste. I attended several meeting of our review for the LET and I served as a pollwatcher during our election. And to make summer worthwhile, there’s no one or nothing, not even the memory of old resentments, can ever cease me from enjoying the rest of my vacation! You too should enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment