Saturday, July 13, 2013

Young & Loving It

Yesterday, we had our homeroom meeting. It was all so crazy. We had election for homeroom officers and a little discussion about the forthcoming Nutrition Month and English Awareness Culminating Activity. That was it, brief and simple. I don’t know but I like to put things that way. And what’s really funny is I was neither nervous nor composed. I just viewed it as unhealthy because anything that I say might make or break me. And that is the last thing I wish to happen.
Since I started teaching nothing felt so right. I was at my school, away from my friends. I miss the hilarious laugh we share, the mischievous grin we shot each other whenever we see our crushes, the countless times we posed at all things worth capturing and the jokes that we crack at each other. I really miss them. Besides missing them, I am not used to working the whole day. HAHA. It is just too much for me. Well, anyways, things are not that bad for me because I have good friends at my school and my pupils are sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment