Saturday, August 3, 2013

III - Kindness

As the moment of truth came nearer and nearer, things were becoming more and more unbelievable, uncontrollable, getting out of hand. As I stay inside our classroom and while practicing our readers’ theatre piece which is ‘The Wizard, the Fairy and the Magic Chicken’, I felt so uncomfortable. I already imagined or pictured out myself together with my pupils in front of many people, smiling at every photo op, holding our precious certificate indicating that we won the contest, brimming with pride. But all my dreams were at one shattered in just one short notice. I felt like all the frustrations, the pains I’ve been repressing for the past few weeks were at once in my head. I felt the air became heavy. It was so frustrating and I was so chagrined! Maybe it is because I never saw it coming. I was hurt for my pupils and most especially for myself. It was a major pitfall for me. And the blame goes to me. I came back to every possible moment trying to take a look at my shortcomings. But like what they say, LET BYGONES BE BYGONES. I am a little bit sober now.  Well anyways, it is just the start.











No comments:

Post a Comment